No Products in the Cart
Welcome to the website: www.bakar.pk. We respect the privacy of everyone who uses the site and we are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all users of the Site.
Further, you should review this Policy regularly, as it may be updated from time to time, at our discretion.
We collect personal information from users, customers or visitors on a voluntary basis. Examples include but are not limited to: when you register for our newsletter, leave feedback about the site, a product or merchant on the site. The personal information we collect may include name, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by users may also include personal information.
We collect personal information when you make an enquiry or register as a merchant or register to receive information on featured or special deals available through the site.
We may collect and use personal data for the purposes of running our business. We use this information so that:
- We provide you with our products and services (including warranty services, repairs and replacement of products and customer care plan services).
- Respond to questions or product requests (including via online live chats).
- Develop a data profile to enable us to tailor our services to you; or (Where applicable) conduct competitions and promotions in which you participated.
- We can meet our legal obligations.
- Forecast your future needs for our products and services.
- Keep a record of our dealings with each other and enable us to contact you when necessary.
- Our products and services suppliers, such as for supplying products ordered by you and providing services in relation to maintenance and repairs of products.
- Technology service providers, such as internet service providers, database management services, digital mail providers who send communications on our behalf, live help service providers and service providers for the prevention of fraud and protection of data.
- Financial services providers, such as our banks or third party supplier for securing payment of the products or services we provided to you, such as credit card, and where applicable credit report agencies or debt collectors
- Mailing systems and courier companies which organize delivery of the products you have purchased; and Service providers who performs market research or manage or review the services provided to you.
- These third parties may be located in Pakistan or overseas, we require these organizations to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and also seek to ensure that they stick to the Privacy Principles. These service providers are not permitted to use your personal information for their own marketing purposes.
In addition, we may release your personal information under the following circumstances:
- Where we consider a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of; and To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others. When required to do so by a court or under applicable laws or regulation (for example, a subpoena) or where requested by a government agency.
- We do not usually collect "responsive information" (such as information about ethnic origin, spiritual or political views, health information etc) from you.
We do not store any credit card information obtained at our showroom, by telephone or through our websites. We pass it onto our bank for processing.
If you provide a review or rating for a product available on one or more of our websites, you agree that we may publish part or all of your review or rating together with your first name and suburb.
The Bin Bakar Organization takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is protected from misuse, interference or loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We have systems and procedures in place to protect your privacy whenever we collect, store, and use or disclose personal information. We regularly upgrade these systems and review our procedures to ensure high standards of security are used to protect your personal information. As a condition of working for the Bin Bakar Organization, all our employees sign a confidentiality agreement. However, since no system is 100% secure or error free, we cannot guarantee that your personal information is totally protected, for example, from hackers or misuse. If you enter personal information on our website, you should exercise due care to safeguard any passwords, CNIC number, or other special access features associated with your use of our website.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information from our systems which is no longer required by us.
If you become aware that any information we hold about you is incorrect or out-of-date, please let us know right away. We will be happy to accept updated personal information in writing from the owner of that information at any time. However, in order to look after your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or enabling you to make corrections of your personal information. Depending on the nature of your request, we may ask the owner of the information to complete a personal information request form.
Our aim is to respond to any request within a reasonable timeframe and no later than 40 days. We will inform you if this timeframe is not achievable.
In some circumstances, the Bin Bakar may not be in a position to grant access to personal information, such circumstances include:
- Providing access is unlawful (including being unlawful as directed by a court or tribunal order) or is likely to impact on actions being taken in relation to alleged unlawful activities relating to the functions and activities of the Bin Bakar Organization; or Granting access would impact on a commercially sensitive decision making process.
- Providing access is likely to pose a serious threat to the safety of an individual or publicly.
- Providing access is likely to unreasonably impact on the privacy of others.
- Providing access would reveal information which relates to existing or anticipating legal proceedings or otherwise impact on any negotiations.
Our contact details are:
Bin Bakar Electronic Head Office
98 A, Block 1, Sector B II, College Road, Township, Lahore